- AWKWARD ANNIE* ADDS TO EDU DESIGNS!
- EMERGENCY SUICIDE HELP RESOURCES
- JUNE FORAY’S LAST FILM TEACHES EMPATHY
- 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL!
- 5 SERIOUS MISTAKES PARENTS MAKE
- MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHY NON-DAIRY CREAMER
- SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING AT!
- Your Family Constitution
- CAN A KID CHANGE THE WORLD? You BETCHA!
- Art and Music Can Help Kids with Special Needs!
- The Appalling Effects of BULLYING – at WORK!
- Kids Need Your HELP!
- Help your Child ORGANIZE! (Help YOU, too!)
- SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES!
- SEE What You’re LOOKING At!
- Roscoe the Squirrel
- HOW KIDS LEARN EMPATHY
- GET While You GIVE!
- FOUR BUILDING BLOCKS of CHARACTER!
- CHARACTER is PREPARATION for the STORMS of LIFE!
- Your Child NEEDS ‘Somebody NEEDS You’
- WHEN IS ‘GOOD ENOUGH’, GOOD ENOUGH?
- HELP EDU DESIGNS SHARE MY ART BOOK!
- Helping your child CLEAN THEIR ROOM!
- Suicide Warning Signs
- “SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU” needs YOU!
- Create Peace and Love ALL YEAR ROUND♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
- The Night Princess in Mandarin
- Watch “SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!” – NOW!
- A Mother’s Gift: WELCOME TO OUR HOME
- My ART BOOK for KIDS!
- SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!
- Great Idea for Creative Kids!
- PEACE and LOVE are a LOT of WORK!
- HELP STOP BULLYING!
- WHAT IS A LEADER?
- POSITIVE DISCIPLINE
- KIDS NEED GOOD EXAMPLES!
- INTERRUPTIBILITY – The First Requirement of Parenthood?
- A MAGIC FORMULA TO CHILD REARING?
- THE TIE THAT BINDS
- Welcome to the Land of “I’M SORRY”
- 9 TIPS TO KEEP YOU FROM FREAKING OUT
- THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE, RULES THE WORLD!
- CAN YOU SPOIL A BABY?
- MOONLIGHTING AS A MOM
- How to do the Travis Pick
- BUILDING BRAIN CELLS THROUGH MUSIC!
- KIDS NEED ART IN GHANA TOO!
- “Harriet Beecher Stowe Inspired Me As a Kid!”
- GET YOUR ILLUSTRATED BEHAVIOR CHARTS
- HELP! It’s Halloween!
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Wrote A Book without A Washing Machine!
- What Will They Say When You’re Gone?
- GUITAR SIGNED BY RAY DAVIES of the KINKS AWARDED TO DESERVING STUDENT
- EDU DESIGNS wants to be a Great Non-Profit!
- HUGS, PLEASE!
- 3 Tips to be a “GOOD ENOUGH” PARENT
- MILK MEN TO THE RESCUE…
- Hankering after STUFF is never ENOUGH… Finding True Treasure…
- Parents Told to Abandon Retarded Baby at Birth…
- Hope makes the DIFFERENCE between LIFE and DEATH!
- EDU Designs Reaches Kids with Special Needs!
Author Archives: EDU DESIGNS
Though her CD was titled, ‘Awkward Annie’, this talented artist, singer, copywriter, and volunteer for non profit causes, proves you always get more by giving. Annie Elliott was recognized as a powerhouse by the organization, She Runs It, who flew her … Continue reading
I love the taste of most non dairy creamers, like Coffee mate, but I know the sugar in them promotes inflammation, the precursor to most diseases. Honey is better by far. Also, since Turmeric and Coconut oil contain anti-inflammatory, anti-alzheimer’s properties … Continue reading
Being connected made the difference. When I was a child my mom and I would walk a long way to the grocery store. It was hard to keep up unless she would hold my hand. When she did hold my hand, somehow her … Continue reading
What will YOUR kids stand for? “If you don’t STAND for SOMEthing, you’ll fall for anything!” When my kids were little, I was losing ground. My utopian dream of bringing loving, creative people into the world was turning into a nightmare. Just being a … Continue reading
At seven years old, I wanted to help people. I imagined that “helping people” meant becoming a doctor. Then one day, I heard some kids swearing and yelling at each other on the street. I asked my mom, “Why do they … Continue reading
Kids are WORTH it. They need to know they have a future and a hope! We are scraping bottom to do all we can, but our non profit needs YOU! Will you help us meet the expense of reprinting our … Continue reading
HELP YOUR CHILD ORGANIZE with my NEW Activity cards* Download Free with any donation! Use them to make a CHART to show WHAT TO DO NEXT! 1- Tape a strip of stiff paper (or cardboard) across poster board to make a pocket … Continue reading
Before I ever had kids, I thought I knew all about child rearing. After they started coming along, however, all pride went out the window and humility took it’s place. It’s been almost half a century since my first darling … Continue reading
Please help us reach more kids by giving us a 5 star review! EDU DESIGNS earned the TOP-RATED Great Non Profit’s Seal last year! Will you help us earn it again, this year? Please Leave your 5 star review HERE and then download my Art Textbook with … Continue reading
Way back in B.C. (Before Children) I raised a baby squirrel. Here’s a photo of me and Roscoe, when he was around four months old. Because he had fallen out of a tree as a newborn, he was afraid to climb trees at first. … Continue reading
GET MY Art Textbook for kids FREE! Does media influence children? You know it does. Profoundly. From the time I was a child I have wanted to inspire kids to become BETTER people. Since 2007 EDU DESIGNS has been “Building Brains And Hearts … Continue reading
They hit you sooner or later… No way around it. Troubles hit you. Some financial. Some personal. Like Rudyard Kipling said, how do you hold on when all about you are losing their heads and blaming it on you? Even … Continue reading
I’M SO HAPPY! My animated short is now a CHILDREN’S BOOK! SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU has a powerful message that shows kids the character traits of caring and empathy for others! Kids need to learn to be helpful. Don’t wait. As the twig is bent, … Continue reading
IS ‘GOOD ENOUGH’, GOOD ENOUGH? MY mom always told me, “A job worth doing, is worth doing WELL!” So I tried to be perfect! But when my kids were little, I could never get everything done ‘well’ at the same time. … Continue reading
We are so thankful to everyone who helped us win the 2016 Great Non Profit’s Seal! Read what people are saying about our work here. Thousands of children and their parents benefit by what we do each year. In addition to our free resources on GoMommyGO®, we … Continue reading
Thanks to Mindi for suggesting I add a picture of “clean your room”, to GoMommyGO’s free illustrated behavior charts. The simple command, “Clean Your Room” might be enough for some kids, but not for mine)! Many get overwhelmed by the sheer enormity of the … Continue reading
Inspiring children is what we do. Our volunteers have provided art workshops, free books, videos and assemblies to kids in schools since 2007. We are supported solely by the goodwill donations of people who care. Though we have never gotten paid a salary, the rewards … Continue reading
Want Peace? Loving the people in our lives can bring more peace to our world. Maybe not the entire world, but at least to those people our lives touch. I’m so grateful for each and every one of you who has reached … Continue reading
THE NIGHT PRINCESS is an original fable that encourages us to see that the way we treat anyone, is the way we treat everyone! With tears streaming down his face, RAY BRADBURY declared, “It’s BEAUTIFUL!” VAN DYKE PARKS said: “I loved your … Continue reading