- FREE ART WORKSHOP!
- HELP KIDS LEARN TO SETTLE ARGUMENTS!
- The ARTIST in ALL of US!
- THE CHRISTMAS UMBRELLA
- CHARACTER IN ALL KINDS OF PLACES!
- THESE KIDS ARE “FOR THE BIRDS!”
- Childhood Trauma Can Lead to Adult Addiction
- HOW KIDS TEACH YOU THESE THREE THINGS
- CAN COMICS TEACH CHARACTER?
- DREAMS PLUS ACTION BECOME REALITY!
- YOUR TODDLER’S BRAIN OUTPERFORMS YOURS!
- FLIP BOOKS CREATE FUN!
- STICKS AND STONES
- PARENTS AGAIN AT 69!
- GOT POTENTIAL?
- ART + FUN = LEARNING for LIFE!
- NEVER GIVE UP!
- THANK YOU FOR CARING!
- RUNNING OUT OF ‘LOVE JUICE’
- HOW MUCH SCREEN TIME IS SAFE FOR KIDS?
- WHY TELL STORIES?
- You Can Make an “I CAN” Book!
- ‘SMILE’ first – and AMAZON gives!
- WORDS ARE POWERFUL
- CINDERELLA GAVE ME HOPE
- Say Goodbye to Kids Boredom with These Activities!
- Cycling – One of the Best Exercises for Children!
- THANK YOU FOR MAKING US TOP-RATED!
- Parents are Not Helpless to Ease the Middle-School Blues, Here’s Why
- TOO MUCH MEDIA? GO OUT AND PLAY!
- Are You A ‘DOORMAT’ Mom?
- What is UNCONDITIONAL POSITIVE REGARD?
- AWKWARD ANNIE* ADDS TO EDU DESIGNS!
- EMERGENCY SUICIDE HELP RESOURCES
- JUNE FORAY’S LAST FILM TEACHES EMPATHY
- 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL!
- 5 SERIOUS MISTAKES PARENTS MAKE
- MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHY NON-DAIRY CREAMER
- SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING AT!
- Your Family Constitution
- HOW I GOT MY OWN WAY by NOT getting my own way!
- POTTY TRAINING THAT WORKS!
- CAN A KID CHANGE THE WORLD? You BETCHA!
- Art and Music Can Help Kids with Special Needs!
- The Appalling Effects of BULLYING – at WORK!
- Kids Need Your HELP!
- Help your Child ORGANIZE! (Help YOU, too!)
- SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES!
Author Archives: D R ELLIOTT
Can dreams become reality? You betcha! Just ask Elizabeth Elliott. As the Lead Teacher for Elementary Science Enrichment, her dream was to inspire students to look closely at the nature all around them, grow into citizen scientists, and become engaged adults with an awareness … Continue reading
Stories are a powerful way to get a message across. All the great teachers, Lao Tse, Plato, Jesus, Mohammed and countless others through the centuries used stories and parables to impart wisdom to people. Everyone loves a good story! In one of Aesop’s Fables, the Wind and … Continue reading
Click to DOWNLOAD The PRINTABLE Version. 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL! SUCCESS TO YOU! Kids and Parents need all the help they can get. EDU DESIGNS and GoMommyGO® are there to help. Please donate!
Are you SEEING What You’re Looking At? KIDS ARE GROWING UP – RIGHT BEFORE OUR (DISTRACTED) EYES! Before you know it, the teachable moments will be gone. DON’T LET THEIR BRAINS GO TO WASTE! Change the life of a child you … Continue reading