- THANK YOU FOR MAKING US TOP-RATED!
- Parents are Not Helpless to Ease the Middle-School Blues, Here’s Why
- TOO MUCH MEDIA? GO OUT AND PLAY!
- Are You A ‘DOORMAT’ Mom?
- What is UNCONDITIONAL POSITIVE REGARD?
- AWKWARD ANNIE* ADDS TO EDU DESIGNS!
- EMERGENCY SUICIDE HELP RESOURCES
- JUNE FORAY’S LAST FILM TEACHES EMPATHY
- 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL!
- 5 SERIOUS MISTAKES PARENTS MAKE
- MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHY NON-DAIRY CREAMER
- SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING AT!
- Your Family Constitution
- CAN A KID CHANGE THE WORLD? You BETCHA!
- Art and Music Can Help Kids with Special Needs!
- The Appalling Effects of BULLYING – at WORK!
- Kids Need Your HELP!
- Help your Child ORGANIZE! (Help YOU, too!)
- SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES!
- SEE What You’re LOOKING At!
- Roscoe the Squirrel
- HOW KIDS LEARN EMPATHY
- GET While You GIVE!
- FOUR BUILDING BLOCKS of CHARACTER!
- CHARACTER is PREPARATION for the STORMS of LIFE!
- Your Child NEEDS ‘Somebody NEEDS You’
- WHEN IS ‘GOOD ENOUGH’, GOOD ENOUGH?
- HELP EDU DESIGNS SHARE MY ART BOOK!
- Helping your child CLEAN THEIR ROOM!
- Suicide Warning Signs
- “SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU” needs YOU!
- Create Peace and Love ALL YEAR ROUND♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
- The Night Princess in Mandarin
- Watch “SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!” – NOW!
- A Mother’s Gift: WELCOME TO OUR HOME
- My ART BOOK for KIDS!
- SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!
- Great Idea for Creative Kids!
- PEACE and LOVE are a LOT of WORK!
- HELP STOP BULLYING!
- WHAT IS A LEADER?
- POSITIVE DISCIPLINE
- KIDS NEED GOOD EXAMPLES!
- INTERRUPTIBILITY – The First Requirement of Parenthood?
- A MAGIC FORMULA TO CHILD REARING?
- THE TIE THAT BINDS
- Welcome to the Land of “I’M SORRY”
- 9 TIPS TO KEEP YOU FROM FREAKING OUT
- THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE, RULES THE WORLD!
- CAN YOU SPOIL A BABY?
- MOONLIGHTING AS A MOM
- How to do the Travis Pick
- BUILDING BRAIN CELLS THROUGH MUSIC!
- KIDS NEED ART IN GHANA TOO!
- “Harriet Beecher Stowe Inspired Me As a Kid!”
- GET YOUR ILLUSTRATED BEHAVIOR CHARTS
- HELP! It’s Halloween!
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Wrote A Book without A Washing Machine!
- What Will They Say When You’re Gone?
- GUITAR SIGNED BY RAY DAVIES of the KINKS AWARDED TO DESERVING STUDENT
- EDU DESIGNS wants to be a Great Non-Profit!
- HUGS, PLEASE!
- 3 Tips to be a “GOOD ENOUGH” PARENT
Category Archives: Art
Children with special educational needs (SEN) require a different approach to learning to help them cope with the tasks of everyday life. Targeted therapies can help them to learn basic skills such as thought processing, organization, memory, and paying attention. Benefits Music and … Continue reading
Welcome to our home We knew we wanted children and made the decision to adopt. When we started the process it was so exciting to think that we would be able to offer them a place in our home . . … Continue reading
While searching for a pop up card to make for my grandson, I found so many great ideas that I couldn’t decide which one to make! But one of the best ideas I discovered was in this awesome video … Continue reading
All kids LOVE music! We’ve been adding Music to enrich our Art Presentations. There’s nothing like Music to brighten your day and activate brain cells. At a recent Fair at Cobb School Jas and Ruth Hilsdon performed for 3 hours. The joy … Continue reading
THANKS to ERIC ANSAH, the director, and others from the Reward Foundation Ghana, this Non Profit Org is helping kids expand their opportunities through Art, Music, and other cultural and educational activities in Ghana. EDU DESIGNS founder, Ruth Elliott’s, donated the … Continue reading
I felt a creative ache inside of me for years. I wanted to write a children’s book. I had an idea, I had the talent. But with seven kids, and laundry my constant companion, I felt constantly discouraged. “When will I ever get a chance … Continue reading
When I hear the words, ‘MILK TRUCK’, three uncanny stories come to mind. Absolutely true. Two are from my own life. Take the next ‘step beyond’ to see what happened. Milk Man in Houston, Texas Saves a 7 year old … Continue reading
I heard a story once about an experiment with two mice to see how long they could swim in a bucket of water… When the first mouse was put in the bucket he drowned after just a few minutes. When they put the second mouse in the … Continue reading
So much has been happening I haven’t had time to let you know – from the art classes for kids with Special needs (see pic below) and many schools locally to the outreach to other countries (even Ghana and India) who are … Continue reading
I know you care about investing in CHARACTER as well as INTELLIGENCE. You want to give children more of what really matters. SO DOES CHRIS ZURBUCH! Chris Zurbuch is not only a phenomenal RUNNER – he runs for a good … Continue reading
[easyrotator]erc_60_1364364452[/easyrotator] I’m SO excited! Ghana is now using our Art Textbook, stories and other educational materials for character development! Thanks to the hardworking and dedicated staff of The Reward Foundation Ghana, a Non Profit, led by Project Manager Eric Ansah, children in … Continue reading
Mt. T. and Me in 2003! When my son was 11 years old he wrote a letter to Mr. T after seeing ‘The A Team’ on TV. Mr. T wrote him back a long personal letter, telling him to … Continue reading
How wonderful! Just rediscovered! Can’t believe it took me this long to share it! Back in 2010 Shirley Smith’s TV Show, “Talk About Parenting, LIVE” welcomed me to talk about EDU Designs and GoMommyGO. Though it aired a while back it … Continue reading