- FREE ART WORKSHOP!
- HELP KIDS LEARN TO SETTLE ARGUMENTS!
- The ARTIST in ALL of US!
- THE CHRISTMAS UMBRELLA
- CHARACTER IN ALL KINDS OF PLACES!
- THESE KIDS ARE “FOR THE BIRDS!”
- Childhood Trauma Can Lead to Adult Addiction
- HOW KIDS TEACH YOU THESE THREE THINGS
- CAN COMICS TEACH CHARACTER?
- DREAMS PLUS ACTION BECOME REALITY!
- YOUR TODDLER’S BRAIN OUTPERFORMS YOURS!
- FLIP BOOKS CREATE FUN!
- STICKS AND STONES
- PARENTS AGAIN AT 69!
- GOT POTENTIAL?
- ART + FUN = LEARNING for LIFE!
- NEVER GIVE UP!
- THANK YOU FOR CARING!
- RUNNING OUT OF ‘LOVE JUICE’
- HOW MUCH SCREEN TIME IS SAFE FOR KIDS?
- WHY TELL STORIES?
- You Can Make an “I CAN” Book!
- ‘SMILE’ first – and AMAZON gives!
- WORDS ARE POWERFUL
- CINDERELLA GAVE ME HOPE
- Say Goodbye to Kids Boredom with These Activities!
- Cycling – One of the Best Exercises for Children!
- THANK YOU FOR MAKING US TOP-RATED!
- Parents are Not Helpless to Ease the Middle-School Blues, Here’s Why
- TOO MUCH MEDIA? GO OUT AND PLAY!
- Are You A ‘DOORMAT’ Mom?
- What is UNCONDITIONAL POSITIVE REGARD?
- AWKWARD ANNIE* ADDS TO EDU DESIGNS!
- EMERGENCY SUICIDE HELP RESOURCES
- JUNE FORAY’S LAST FILM TEACHES EMPATHY
- 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL!
- 5 SERIOUS MISTAKES PARENTS MAKE
- MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHY NON-DAIRY CREAMER
- SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING AT!
- Your Family Constitution
- HOW I GOT MY OWN WAY by NOT getting my own way!
- POTTY TRAINING THAT WORKS!
- CAN A KID CHANGE THE WORLD? You BETCHA!
- Art and Music Can Help Kids with Special Needs!
- The Appalling Effects of BULLYING – at WORK!
- Kids Need Your HELP!
- Help your Child ORGANIZE! (Help YOU, too!)
- SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES!
Category Archives: Art
Can dreams become reality? You betcha! Just ask Elizabeth Elliott. As the Lead Teacher for Elementary Science Enrichment, her dream was to inspire students to look closely at the nature all around them, grow into citizen scientists, and become engaged adults with an awareness … Continue reading
Are you sad seeing kids constantly glued to electronic devices? Do you want them to have ‘Imagination time’? Do you worry they won’t develop real life skills? Take advantage of the resources we have available! Someday they will thank you for turning … Continue reading
Children with special educational needs (SEN) require a different approach to learning to help them cope with the tasks of everyday life. Targeted therapies can help them to learn basic skills such as thought processing, organization, memory, and paying attention. Benefits Music and … Continue reading
Welcome to our home We knew we wanted children and made the decision to adopt. When we started the process it was so exciting to think that we would be able to offer them a place in our home . . … Continue reading
While searching for a pop up card to make for my grandson, I found so many great ideas that I couldn’t decide which one to make! But one of the best ideas I discovered was in this awesome video … Continue reading
All kids LOVE music! We’ve been adding Music to enrich our Art Presentations. There’s nothing like Music to brighten your day and activate brain cells. At a recent Fair at Cobb School Jas and Ruth Hilsdon performed for 3 hours. The joy … Continue reading
THANKS to ERIC ANSAH, the director, and others from the Reward Foundation Ghana, this Non Profit Org is helping kids expand their opportunities through Art, Music, and other cultural and educational activities in Ghana. EDU DESIGNS founder, Ruth Elliott’s, donated the … Continue reading
I felt a creative ache inside of me for years. I wanted to write a children’s book. I had an idea, I had the talent. But with seven kids, and laundry my constant companion, I felt constantly discouraged. “When will I ever get a chance … Continue reading
When I hear the words, ‘MILK TRUCK’, three uncanny stories come to mind. Absolutely true. Two are from my own life. Take the next ‘step beyond’ to see what happened. Milk Man in Houston, Texas Saves a 7 year old … Continue reading
I heard a story once about an experiment with two mice to see how long they could swim in a bucket of water… When the first mouse was put in the bucket he drowned after just a few minutes. When they put the second mouse in the … Continue reading
So much has been happening I haven’t had time to let you know – from the art classes for kids with Special needs (see pic below) and many schools locally to the outreach to other countries (even Ghana and India) who are … Continue reading
I know you care about investing in CHARACTER as well as INTELLIGENCE. You want to give children more of what really matters. SO DOES CHRIS ZURBUCH! Chris Zurbuch is not only a phenomenal RUNNER – he runs for a good … Continue reading
[easyrotator]erc_60_1364364452[/easyrotator] I’m SO excited! Ghana is now using our Art Textbook, stories and other educational materials for character development! Thanks to the hardworking and dedicated staff of The Reward Foundation Ghana, a Non Profit, led by Project Manager Eric Ansah, children in … Continue reading
Mt. T. and Me in 2003! When my son Jon was 11 years old he wrote a letter to Mr. T after seeing ‘The A Team’ on TV. Mr. T wrote him back a long personal letter, telling him … Continue reading
How wonderful! Just rediscovered! Can’t believe it took me this long to share it! Back in 2010 Shirley Smith’s TV Show, “Talk About Parenting, LIVE” welcomed me to talk about EDU Designs and GoMommyGO. Though it aired a while back it … Continue reading