- ‘SMILE’ first – and AMAZON gives!
- WORDS ARE POWERFUL
- CINDERELLA GAVE ME HOPE
- WHY TELL STORIES?
- THANK YOU FOR MAKING US TOP-RATED!
- Parents are Not Helpless to Ease the Middle-School Blues, Here’s Why
- TOO MUCH MEDIA? GO OUT AND PLAY!
- Are You A ‘DOORMAT’ Mom?
- What is UNCONDITIONAL POSITIVE REGARD?
- AWKWARD ANNIE* ADDS TO EDU DESIGNS!
- EMERGENCY SUICIDE HELP RESOURCES
- JUNE FORAY’S LAST FILM TEACHES EMPATHY
- 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL!
- 5 SERIOUS MISTAKES PARENTS MAKE
- MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHY NON-DAIRY CREAMER
- SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING AT!
- Your Family Constitution
- CAN A KID CHANGE THE WORLD? You BETCHA!
- Art and Music Can Help Kids with Special Needs!
- The Appalling Effects of BULLYING – at WORK!
- Kids Need Your HELP!
- Help your Child ORGANIZE! (Help YOU, too!)
- SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES!
- SEE What You’re LOOKING At!
- Roscoe the Squirrel
- HOW KIDS LEARN EMPATHY
- GET While You GIVE!
- FOUR BUILDING BLOCKS of CHARACTER!
- CHARACTER is PREPARATION for the STORMS of LIFE!
- Your Child NEEDS ‘Somebody NEEDS You’
- WHEN IS ‘GOOD ENOUGH’, GOOD ENOUGH?
- HELP EDU DESIGNS SHARE MY ART BOOK!
- Helping your child CLEAN THEIR ROOM!
- Suicide Warning Signs
- “SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU” needs YOU!
- Create Peace and Love ALL YEAR ROUND♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
- The Night Princess in Mandarin
- Watch “SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!” – NOW!
- A Mother’s Gift: WELCOME TO OUR HOME
- My ART BOOK for KIDS!
- SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!
- Great Idea for Creative Kids!
- PEACE and LOVE are a LOT of WORK!
- HELP STOP BULLYING!
- WHAT IS A LEADER?
- POSITIVE DISCIPLINE
- KIDS NEED GOOD EXAMPLES!
- INTERRUPTIBILITY – The First Requirement of Parenthood?
- A MAGIC FORMULA TO CHILD REARING?
- THE TIE THAT BINDS
- Welcome to the Land of “I’M SORRY”
- 9 TIPS TO KEEP YOU FROM FREAKING OUT
- THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE, RULES THE WORLD!
- CAN YOU SPOIL A BABY?
- MOONLIGHTING AS A MOM
- How to do the Travis Pick
- BUILDING BRAIN CELLS THROUGH MUSIC!
- KIDS NEED ART IN GHANA TOO!
- “Harriet Beecher Stowe Inspired Me As a Kid!”
- GET YOUR ILLUSTRATED BEHAVIOR CHARTS
- HELP! It’s Halloween!
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Wrote A Book without A Washing Machine!
- What Will They Say When You’re Gone?
Category Archives: Children
When June Foray was ushered into eternity July 26, 2017 at the age of 99, Somebody NEEDS You became the last animated film she worked on. However, her voice lives on in the video, along with it’s message. Somebody NEEDS You is a story that teaches empathy, about a … Continue reading
At seven years old, I wanted to help people. I imagined that “helping people” meant becoming a doctor. Then one day, I heard some kids swearing and yelling at each other on the street. I asked my mom, “Why do they … Continue reading
Why is it that some people seem to have more empathy than others? And some seem to have none at all. How did we get this way? Is it nature? Is it nurture? Neuroscientist Dr. Marco Iacoboni, author of “Mirroring … Continue reading
Give Kids what they REALLY need: THE FOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF CHARACTER. It starts when they’re small. The Four Building Blocks of Character can be boiled down to these: 1-ASK 2-THANK 3-APOLOGIZE 4-FORGIVE BUILDING BLOCK # 1– We learn to ASK … Continue reading
Is there a magic formula to child rearing? If there is, it surely would have to start with: RELATIONSHIP Get in on the bottom floor and stay with them all the way. To simply lay down rules will not work. … Continue reading
One of my kids said one day, “Mom, how come you never yell at the baby?” Before I could answer, my oldest girl piped in, “That’s easy. When babies are little you need to be nice to them, so when … Continue reading
All kids LOVE music! We’ve been adding Music to enrich our Art Presentations. There’s nothing like Music to brighten your day and activate brain cells. At a recent Fair at Cobb School Jas and Ruth Hilsdon performed for 3 hours. The joy … Continue reading
When interviewing the founder of EDU DESIGNS recently, I learned a lot. Here’s a transcript of what Ruth Elliott said about her early childhood: “Both my parents families were from NY. After moving to Texas, my mom would tell us stories … Continue reading
SUGAR, SUGAR, EVERYWHERE, and not a drop (of WATER) to drink… What’s a Mother and Father to do when they have no plan for their children Halloween night? LOOK OUT! When the excitement of costumes and candy wears off and the sugar rush is … Continue reading
I felt a creative ache inside of me for years. I wanted to write a children’s book. I had an idea, I had the talent. But with seven kids, and laundry my constant companion, I felt constantly discouraged. “When will I ever get a chance … Continue reading
I suffered panic attacks when my mother-in-law came to visit. She was a perfect housekeeper and I wasn’t. Of course she had only had ONE child, and I had seven. I’d always put my kid’s emotional needs first. The house could wait. But … Continue reading
EDU DESIGNS and GoMommyGO® help children all over the world to be better people in so many ways. EDU DESIGNS brings Art back into schools. No one can deny the power of Art to shape our hearts and minds. That’s why we donate … Continue reading
You didn’t want a life of loneliness? Figured that having children would end that? Congratulations! Now LAUNDRY is your constant companion! My Mom used to tell me, “Everything comes … Continue reading
When I hear the words, ‘MILK TRUCK’, three uncanny stories come to mind. Absolutely true. Two are from my own life. Take the next ‘step beyond’ to see what happened. Milk Man in Houston, Texas Saves a 7 year old … Continue reading
As you think about what you want for the future, for the world, and for your kids, I’m sure Peace and True Happiness are on your list. Though it has its place, money certainly hasn’t brought true happiness to … Continue reading
I know you care about investing in CHARACTER as well as INTELLIGENCE. You want to give children more of what really matters. SO DOES CHRIS ZURBUCH! Chris Zurbuch is not only a phenomenal RUNNER – he runs for a good … Continue reading
[easyrotator]erc_60_1364364452[/easyrotator] I’m SO excited! Ghana is now using our Art Textbook, stories and other educational materials for character development! Thanks to the hardworking and dedicated staff of The Reward Foundation Ghana, a Non Profit, led by Project Manager Eric Ansah, children in … Continue reading
Mt. T. and Me in 2003! When my son was 11 years old he wrote a letter to Mr. T after seeing ‘The A Team’ on TV. Mr. T wrote him back a long personal letter, telling him to … Continue reading