- The ARTIST in ALL of US!
- THE CHRISTMAS UMBRELLA
- CHARACTER IN ALL KINDS OF PLACES!
- THESE KIDS ARE “FOR THE BIRDS!”
- Childhood Trauma Can Lead to Adult Addiction
- HOW KIDS TEACH YOU THESE THREE THINGS
- CAN COMICS TEACH CHARACTER?
- DREAMS PLUS ACTION BECOME REALITY!
- YOUR TODDLER’S BRAIN OUTPERFORMS YOURS!
- FLIP BOOKS CREATE FUN!
- STICKS AND STONES
- PARENTS AGAIN AT 69!
- GOT POTENTIAL?
- ART + FUN = LEARNING for LIFE!
- NEVER GIVE UP!
- THANK YOU FOR CARING!
- RUNNING OUT OF ‘LOVE JUICE’
- HOW MUCH SCREEN TIME IS SAFE FOR KIDS?
- WHY TELL STORIES?
- You Can Make an “I CAN” Book!
- ‘SMILE’ first – and AMAZON gives!
- WORDS ARE POWERFUL
- CINDERELLA GAVE ME HOPE
- Say Goodbye to Kids Boredom with These Activities!
- Cycling – One of the Best Exercises for Children!
- THANK YOU FOR MAKING US TOP-RATED!
- Parents are Not Helpless to Ease the Middle-School Blues, Here’s Why
- TOO MUCH MEDIA? GO OUT AND PLAY!
- Are You A ‘DOORMAT’ Mom?
- What is UNCONDITIONAL POSITIVE REGARD?
- AWKWARD ANNIE* ADDS TO EDU DESIGNS!
- EMERGENCY SUICIDE HELP RESOURCES
- JUNE FORAY’S LAST FILM TEACHES EMPATHY
- 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL!
- 5 SERIOUS MISTAKES PARENTS MAKE
- MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHY NON-DAIRY CREAMER
- SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING AT!
- Your Family Constitution
- HOW I GOT MY OWN WAY by NOT getting my own way!
- POTTY TRAINING THAT WORKS!
- CAN A KID CHANGE THE WORLD? You BETCHA!
- Art and Music Can Help Kids with Special Needs!
- The Appalling Effects of BULLYING – at WORK!
- Kids Need Your HELP!
- Help your Child ORGANIZE! (Help YOU, too!)
- SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES!
- SEE What You’re LOOKING At!
- Roscoe the Squirrel
Category Archives: School
Can dreams become reality? You betcha! Just ask Elizabeth Elliott. As the Lead Teacher for Elementary Science Enrichment, her dream was to inspire students to look closely at the nature all around them, grow into citizen scientists, and become engaged adults with an awareness … Continue reading
Children with special educational needs (SEN) require a different approach to learning to help them cope with the tasks of everyday life. Targeted therapies can help them to learn basic skills such as thought processing, organization, memory, and paying attention. Benefits Music and … Continue reading
Welcome to our home We knew we wanted children and made the decision to adopt. When we started the process it was so exciting to think that we would be able to offer them a place in our home . . … Continue reading
One of my kids said one day, “Mom, how come you never yell at the baby?” Before I could answer, my oldest girl piped in, “That’s easy. When babies are little you need to be nice to them, so when … Continue reading
THANKS to ERIC ANSAH, the director, and others from the Reward Foundation Ghana, this Non Profit Org is helping kids expand their opportunities through Art, Music, and other cultural and educational activities in Ghana. EDU DESIGNS founder, Ruth Elliott’s, donated the … Continue reading
I suffered panic attacks when my mother-in-law came to visit. She was a perfect housekeeper and I wasn’t. Of course she had only had ONE child, and I had seven. I’d always put my kid’s emotional needs first. The house could wait. But … Continue reading
[easyrotator]erc_60_1364364452[/easyrotator] I’m SO excited! Ghana is now using our Art Textbook, stories and other educational materials for character development! Thanks to the hardworking and dedicated staff of The Reward Foundation Ghana, a Non Profit, led by Project Manager Eric Ansah, children in … Continue reading
How wonderful! Just rediscovered! Can’t believe it took me this long to share it! Back in 2010 Shirley Smith’s TV Show, “Talk About Parenting, LIVE” welcomed me to talk about EDU Designs and GoMommyGO. Though it aired a while back it … Continue reading
[easyrotator]erc_79_1336178842[/easyrotator] Click on the picture above to see a VIDEO of part of a lesson! Kids NEED Art! When it’s added to their Educational ‘diet’, EVERYONE wins! It’s been PROVEN that Kids NEED ART! In the latest report of … Continue reading
View the interactive map live, here! While mailing off some materials to the island of Malta recently I suddenly realized how far we’ve come. Since 2007 people all over the world have been getting benefited by the materials EDU Designs and GoMommyGO® provide. So I … Continue reading
BULLYING is such a horrible problem that we have to nip it in the bud early. I hope you will share these posters with others! I’m giving you these posters FREE to help kids to be able to identify a … Continue reading