- THANK YOU FOR MAKING US TOP-RATED!
- Parents are Not Helpless to Ease the Middle-School Blues, Here’s Why
- TOO MUCH MEDIA? GO OUT AND PLAY!
- Are You A ‘DOORMAT’ Mom?
- What is UNCONDITIONAL POSITIVE REGARD?
- AWKWARD ANNIE* ADDS TO EDU DESIGNS!
- EMERGENCY SUICIDE HELP RESOURCES
- JUNE FORAY’S LAST FILM TEACHES EMPATHY
- 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL!
- 5 SERIOUS MISTAKES PARENTS MAKE
- MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTHY NON-DAIRY CREAMER
- SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING AT!
- Your Family Constitution
- CAN A KID CHANGE THE WORLD? You BETCHA!
- Art and Music Can Help Kids with Special Needs!
- The Appalling Effects of BULLYING – at WORK!
- Kids Need Your HELP!
- Help your Child ORGANIZE! (Help YOU, too!)
- SHARE YOUR STRUGGLES!
- SEE What You’re LOOKING At!
- Roscoe the Squirrel
- HOW KIDS LEARN EMPATHY
- GET While You GIVE!
- FOUR BUILDING BLOCKS of CHARACTER!
- CHARACTER is PREPARATION for the STORMS of LIFE!
- Your Child NEEDS ‘Somebody NEEDS You’
- WHEN IS ‘GOOD ENOUGH’, GOOD ENOUGH?
- HELP EDU DESIGNS SHARE MY ART BOOK!
- Helping your child CLEAN THEIR ROOM!
- Suicide Warning Signs
- “SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU” needs YOU!
- Create Peace and Love ALL YEAR ROUND♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
- The Night Princess in Mandarin
- Watch “SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!” – NOW!
- A Mother’s Gift: WELCOME TO OUR HOME
- My ART BOOK for KIDS!
- SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!
- Great Idea for Creative Kids!
- PEACE and LOVE are a LOT of WORK!
- HELP STOP BULLYING!
- WHAT IS A LEADER?
- POSITIVE DISCIPLINE
- KIDS NEED GOOD EXAMPLES!
- INTERRUPTIBILITY – The First Requirement of Parenthood?
- A MAGIC FORMULA TO CHILD REARING?
- THE TIE THAT BINDS
- Welcome to the Land of “I’M SORRY”
- 9 TIPS TO KEEP YOU FROM FREAKING OUT
- THE HAND THAT ROCKS THE CRADLE, RULES THE WORLD!
- CAN YOU SPOIL A BABY?
- MOONLIGHTING AS A MOM
- How to do the Travis Pick
- BUILDING BRAIN CELLS THROUGH MUSIC!
- KIDS NEED ART IN GHANA TOO!
- “Harriet Beecher Stowe Inspired Me As a Kid!”
- GET YOUR ILLUSTRATED BEHAVIOR CHARTS
- HELP! It’s Halloween!
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Wrote A Book without A Washing Machine!
- What Will They Say When You’re Gone?
- GUITAR SIGNED BY RAY DAVIES of the KINKS AWARDED TO DESERVING STUDENT
- EDU DESIGNS wants to be a Great Non-Profit!
- HUGS, PLEASE!
- 3 Tips to be a “GOOD ENOUGH” PARENT
Category Archives: Character Development
Are you smiling? I am. Thanks to you, WE DID IT! All the votes from supporters, earned EDU DESIGNS the Top Rated Award from Great NonProfits for 2017! Here’s another way to help: Do you shop online at Amazon? Every time you do, … Continue reading
by Joyce Wilson Middle school, which is typically comprised of grades six, seven, and eight, is a time of great change for students, most of whom are beginning to form their identity. While some students’ middle school experience can be … Continue reading
I was 6 years old when my family got our first TV. Mom would only let us watch The Mickey Mouse Club. I remember the excitement at 5 o’clock when the show would begin – and then the feeling of letdown when it was … Continue reading
Being thoughtful, caring and sensitive to others is a good thing. Right? Sure. But if you are an empathetic person who hasn’t learned to care for yourself, too, you can easily fall into the trap of being used, but not respected. A Doormat. … Continue reading
Carl Rogers coined the phrase, “UNCONDITIONAL POSITIVE REGARD” which has become synonymous with what children need in order to grow to their full potential as healthy human beings. It includes: An environment that genuinely and openly: SEES the good in them, LISTENS to … Continue reading
Though her CD was titled, ‘Awkward Annie’, this talented artist, singer, copywriter, and volunteer for non profit causes, proves you always get more by giving. Annie Elliott was recognized as a powerhouse by the organization She Runs It, who flew her … Continue reading
When Hope Seems Lost | Emergency Suicide Help Resources When feelings of depression make it feel as though you have nowhere to turn, take one more step and you will find a network of support. You can’t do this alone. … Continue reading
When June Foray was ushered into eternity July 26, 2017 at the age of 99, Somebody NEEDS You became the last animated film she worked on. However, her voice lives on in the video, along with it’s message. Somebody NEEDS You is a story that teaches empathy, about a … Continue reading
Click to DOWNLOAD The PRINTABLE Version. 7 SUPER STRATEGIES to SUCCEED IN SCHOOL! SUCCESS TO YOU! Kids and Parents need all the help they can get. EDU DESIGNS and GoMommyGO® are there to help. Please donate!
Being a parent is humbling. Anything you thought you knew about parenting before you had kids, soon vanishes as you find out how little you really knew. It’s a miracle any of us survive! Making mistakes is inevitable. Luckily, you can … Continue reading
I love the taste of most non dairy creamers, like Coffee mate, but I know the sugar in them promotes inflammation, the precursor to most diseases. Honey is better by far. Also, since Turmeric and Coconut oil contain anti-inflammatory, anti-alzheimer’s properties … Continue reading
KIDS ARE GROWING UP – RIGHT BEFORE OUR (DISTRACTED) EYES! Before you know it, those teachable moments will be gone. DON’T LET THEIR BRAINS GO TO WASTE! Change the life of a child you know – before it’s too late. Do you … Continue reading
Being connected made the difference. When I was a child my mom and I would walk a long way to the grocery store. It was hard to keep up unless she would hold my hand. When she did hold my hand, somehow her … Continue reading
What will YOUR kids stand for? “If you don’t STAND for SOMEthing, you’ll fall for anything!” When my kids were little, I was losing ground. My utopian dream of bringing loving, creative people into the world was turning into a nightmare. Just being a … Continue reading
At seven years old, I wanted to help people. I imagined that “helping people” meant becoming a doctor. Then one day, I heard some kids swearing and yelling at each other on the street. I asked my mom, “Why do they … Continue reading
by Jenny Holt The Emotional and Physical Impact of Workplace Bullying Did you know a higher percentage of people are bullied in the workplace than in schools? It’s hard to imagine, isn’t it? When we think about bullying, we always … Continue reading
Kids are WORTH it. They need to know they have a future and a hope! We are scraping bottom to do all we can, but our non profit needs YOU! Will you help us meet the expense of reprinting our … Continue reading
HELP YOUR CHILD ORGANIZE with my NEW Activity cards* Download Free with any donation! Use them to make a CHART to show WHAT TO DO NEXT! 1- Tape a strip of stiff paper (or cardboard) across poster board to make a pocket … Continue reading
Before I ever had kids, I thought I knew all about child rearing. After they started coming along, however, all pride went out the window and humility took it’s place. It’s been almost half a century since my first darling … Continue reading